Responsible for exceeding guest expectations by being enthusiastic and helpful and creating a welcome home atmosphere for our owners, guests, and their families. Make a positive impact by providing spectacular service. Commitment and dedication to our Spirit of Service culture is an expected behavior to be displayed towards our guests and team members at all times.
- Work with the best team in the World.
- Excellent working conditions, including an attractive salary package with production bonuses
- Performs a variety of moderately complex and simple maintenance tasks or assignments involving the maintenance for all the facilities, units and amenities of the property according to HGVC standards.
Disassembles, selects repair procedures and repairs or replaces worn or defective parts, using hand and hand power tools. Inspects and services electric and electronic controls, circuits and panels periodically.
- Repairs and patches/paints drywall damage and door and cabinet repairs.
Conducts minor plumbing installations and repairs (clogs in sinks and toilets, faucet and pipe leaks, etc.) Installs and replaces landscape plantings.
- Operates and repairs electrical timers for irrigation system, alarm system, exterior audio system, and programmable A/C controls.
Hangs pictures, installs towel racks, bulletin boards, office items, etc.
Assists in moving equipment, file cabinets, tables, chairs, etc.
- Operates and maintains various equipment related to mowing, trimming, pruning, fertilizing, pest and weed control, etc.
Oils and greases machines and tools, following prescribed schedule.
Prepares accurate records and logs of all equipment in the facilities in compliance with all local, state and federal regulations.
- Maintains effective communication and interaction with Supervisor, Management and all departments of the property, ensuring everyone is aware of any unresolved problems or issues, and any upcoming potential problem areas.
Coordinates efforts with housekeeping, when required, to ensure that owners/guests needs have been met.
Inspects all lock systems and radio communication systems to ensure they are operating in a good working condition. Provides feedback to Supervisor or Management if systems are faulty or not operational.
How To Apply
Create your CREWDNA profile and apply directly on the website.